FOR FUSING AND GLASS
Powerful chamber furnace for fusing, bending glass, production of stained glass and decoration on flat glass. Precise Thermal Processes – Kepka furnaces guarantee clean and safe work due to specially designed flat surface Kepka furnaces ensuring perfect thermal processes due to heating elements, which ensure an even temperature distribution during fusing or bending overt the entire surface of the table. Fibrous insulation in the furnace lid and fiber materials resistant to thermal shocks and thermal expansion
Kepka Chamber Furnace for Glass and Fusing is perfect choice for artist who enjoy working with glass. It is also an ideal tool for producers, manufacturing, among others, glass shop counters or other products that require glass bending. Thermal insulation with a very conductive thermal conductivity (0.15 W/mK), production from pressed fibrous materials ensures low electricity consumption, quick temperature reaching and uniform cooling. Equal lining of the bottom of the chamber are insulated with fibrous material to eliminate the difference in thermal expansion of ceramic materials, thermal accumulation of insulation and glass. Heating elements are placed on the roof of the working chamber in the form of a spiral in quartz glass tubes – heat transfer by radiation, very leveled from the lowest temperatures.
- smart controlling – intuitive temperature controllers – Bentrup 707 and Bentrup 705 and Kepka HMI PLC systems
- Tmax 960°C
- precise control without oscillation – a very important parameter during very long processes
- customizable working chamber direction
- easy to assemble – Plug and Play
- multilayer isolation lower energy consumption
- resistant acid-steel construction
- optional: movable or still table
- direction of door opening – up (pneumatic actuators, additional option: hydraulically opened, electrically opened).
- eco-friendly powder coating of the cover