Industrial water chillers are used in Tunnel Kilns’ cooling chambers in variety of applications during heat treatment of plastics. Commonly used to cool products and machinery, water chillers are used in a multitude of different applications including injection molding, tool and die cutting, food and beverage, chemicals, lasers, machine tool, semi-conductors and more. Chillers are indoor units – devices can only be operated indoor.
Kepka Chillers are equipped with heavy duty Danfoss components.
The function of an industrial chiller is to transport heat from one location to another location (very often it is the air outside the manufacturing facility). It is very common to use water or a water/glycol solution to transfer the heat to and from the chiller which may require the process chiller to have a reservoir and pumping system. Regardless of your industry and process, making sure that you have sufficient cooling is critical to productivity and cost savings.
Chillers designed and produced by Kepka:
- temperature range: 0°C up to 25°C
- high energy efficiency
- low sound level
- built-in free cooling
- power range from 16 kW to 100 kW
- bufor tank
- easy assembly – Plug-In principle
- wide range of protections with a phase monitor, anti-freeze sensor, level sensor, pressure sensors
- compressors installed in Kepka chillers ensure high efficiency, efficiency, durability and energy savings
- software designed by Kepka – based on Simens components
Kepka’s chiller is the ideal solution for process applications requiring high performance, uptime and low maintenance costs.
High quality proven in harsh conditions of various processes in many industries